* For specific details on benefit options contact the Lifespan Benefits office 401-444-5265
- Lab coats and laundry
- Payroll deductions for U.S. Savings bonds
- Direct deposit to any bank
- House officer loan program
- Free employee parking
- Courtesy shuttle service to the parking lots
- Temporary Disability/Temporary Caregiver Insurance (TDI/TCI)
- Employee assistance program
- Employee activities and discount programs
- Free notary public (located in GME office, Aldrich 126)
- Employee health services
- Taxi Voucher Program
4 Weeks Vacation
The Pediatric Infectious Disease Fellowship Program offers many professional support resources including the following:
- Paid AAP membership for all fellows
- Pediatrics and Pediatrics in Review jounals delivered to resident mailboxes
- Funding to support attendance at national conferences including IDWeek, PIDS/St. Jude, etc.
- Access to Brown’s full library resources including free access to uptodate, lexicomp, and most journal articles (if not immediately accessible, may be requested free of charge)
- Funding to support presenting scholarly activity at regional and national conferences
Lifespan has taken, and will continue to take, affirmative action to ensure that all employees and applicants for employment and transfer/promotion at all Lifespan affiliates, are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Lifespan is committed to make employment decisions based on valid, job-related criteria and to recruit and select qualified applicants on the basis of education, skill, experience and ability.
Every day, our hospitals treat patients suffering from the health effects of smoking. In January, 2012, Lifespan Hospitals implemented a hiring policy and practice that prohibits hiring anyone who uses tobacco products.